Tags.

Comment me here.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Dear blog,
i feel lyk ending my life.its useless living any longer.
holidays,i cant even go out.
den at home use com.my dad ask me to go study.

got 1 time,i go sell ice cream.
den 1am plus 2am den com home.
my mum go tell my dad.
den i tio caning.

wat fuckin life is this?
am i a prisoner?
a prisoner with no freedom.
nonono.i am worst den a prisoner.
at least a prisoner have friends beside them,

but wat about me,
i stay at home study.
WTF.

y do i hav dis kind of life.
in the my life,other den friends n my dearest grandparents care for me,
the rest...hu am i to them?
JUS A PIECE OF SHIT.

n even if i sneak out,
i hav to be bak before my mum.
which is b4 9.

i play com,mus of it b4 my dad comes home, while
others can play like till the morning.

holidays,i hav no money at all.
is my kindest grandmother hu gav me money.

2morrow,i wanna go out with my frens to play lan n bball.
i wan tak 5 bucks from my mum.but she refuse.n dont allow me to go out.
its oni 2 more days to skl reopen.
y cant i enough my self for 2days.
WHYWHYWHY.
GOD,PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!





I HATE DIS.


I HATE MY FUCKIN LIFE.


I HATE MYSELF.



I WANT FREEDOM.



I WANT FREEDOM.



I WANT FREEDOM.




HU CAN GIV IT TO ME.
HU????




posted by:fuckin yz

No comments: