didn't post for a long time . gonna post today for YOU .
Girl , since 28 January 2009 . You beenery good girlfriend towards me . You amper me with love , gift and many more . Sory that i didn't cherish you and treasure you . Sory that i hurt you so much . I dont know that to say le . But here is something for you .
I am sorry for the times you cried and the loneliness you felt inside .
I am sorry for the way things were and the selfishness that you endured .
I am sorry for the night we lost and the pain it cost .
I am sorry for the love you missed , losing you make me realise this .
I am sorry that i was not the man you deserved , this is the hardest lesson i learnt .
I am sorry that i was not there to show , the deepest love you will ever know .
I am sorry for the for the empty day and the stress you yet pay .
I am sorry for the way i left . I never felt so regret .
I am sorry for the heart i broke, that shattered with the word i spoke .
I am sorry for the empty space , that laid beside you in my space .
I am sorry for the empty arms , which you fell into when times were hard .
BeeTayAnnChing , sorry for all mistake and wrong that i have done . Please forgive me . wish you happiness and find a good boyfriend . thousand million times better than me .
Couples out there , in life there is about giving in and taking it . I didnt get this point at the beginning causing all this to happen . cherish you love one . but too , dont neglect you friends . i did the wrong thing . hope you guys may last long with partner .
To Huimin :
sorry for all the scolding and misunderstanding . i am worst than a dog . please forgive me for whatever i have done wrong . Hope you can take good care of ann ching for me . stay happy and find you love one soon :)
To Chanel :
Sorry that i scold you and hate you for all these days . i know you will be happy to not see me anymore . Hope you guys will enjoy slacking and stuff from now on . Take good care of annching for me . and also , please for give :)
To Kitty :
I trust that you will take good care of ann ching . i believe everything you tell me is true . i know i am bad towards bee . But i seek for forgiveness in this post . Sorry for all my mistake and wrongs . Please take good care of annching and let her stay happy . thanks :)
But still , i love you .
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment