Tags.

Comment me here.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

back to post ?
been a long time since i last post le ba . finally my internet is back and i shall post whenever i am free :) but also no one gonna come my blog de .

just came back from songka . so bored there , but must show respect . these few days been staying at simei . not gonna go down much so often le . slacking with a bunch of YPs there are really bored . doing nothing but just sitting down there and stare at others , finding problems ? they aint the bunch i gonna be with . with some BPC around too , making me feel disgrace knowing him . not gonna talk much about this anymore .

hi my dearest 28 . i am missing you so much right now . you are becoming from bad to worse le . every night hang out till so late then go home .always home later then me . why are you becoming so bad . you promise ah ma de things you never do . disappointed in you .

My heart aches when i talk to you .
My heart aches when i dont hear from you
My heart aches when i long for you .


You left me wondering around ,
No longer do I feel safe and sound .
Stumbling on your favorite red shirt ,
Cant keep in all of this hurt .
I loved you so damn much ,
That now I cry for your touch.
That no longer comes my way ,
No matter how much I beg and pray .
Into my bed I crawl alone ,
Just to smell your cologne .
It was a months ago since you said goodbye ,
But your smell still lingers by .
It fills my body with such distress ,
Turning me into a total mess .
You didnt think of what you would do to me ,
All you wanted was to be free .
So me being stupid I opened the door ,
I let you through and cried even more .
I closed it shut and heard you leave ,
Footstep heading away from me .
You say that we were not meant to be ,
How do you dare say that to me .
I hold my broken heart in my hand ,
Trying to keep it together the best I can .
But no matter how much glue I use ,
I still cry and feel abused .
For in this prison called my room ,
I keep memories of me and you .
They haunt me every second of the day ,
I just wish this pain would go away .
I gathered all your things today ,
Put them in a box and hid them away .
But I kept something to make me smile ,
I found it and took it from the pile .
A picture of you holding me ,
A memory of what we used to be .

28th love , no matter how long it take . how much i have to go through , how much pain it take . i will still be waiting for you . ba zhang love beebeemichelintayannching for life , for eternity and forever .

No comments: