Hello baby! :DD
Its 1.03 am now (: Sorry uhs, i havent sleep. I helped you change your blogskin, you like? I know it's kinda ugly x.x But yeahs at least i got help you change maaaa! ;D Heeee. Okay, what to post? I anyhow post alright? laughslaughs! ;D
baby uh baby.. after today's talk, i understand you more. sorry for everything alright. i really do love & cherish you de. seriously. let's put all th unhappyness aside & always think of all th good memories we had. i cherish every single one of them , their all in my heart. & you stand th most important one in my heart i swear (: you've been a sweet & cute lil thing to me , cheering me up when i'm sad & unhappy, being there for me everytime i need you . sorry i made you tear so much. i know you do love me too right ? (: you're sick now, you rest more & takecare too alright ? i wanna see your cute lil face tmr. Today horhorhor, i see your goldfish eyes pains me so much :( I don't ever wanna see it anymore okay ? Heehe. :D And bear in mind that i'll be 24/7 there for you & i promise. Okay luh, if i sleep le sorry :( Hahha! :D
I love you always & forever. When you read this already, okok, i dont know when you reading this but yeah, do send me a message darling. (L) Muacks! <3
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment