The Nice side of me .
haiz , this no life people spam blog then never spam with correct spelling . i still must correct them . noob shit sial . but forget it . they are dogs , never go school and learn spelling de . i shall here correct them ba .
boon kiat: Oi fatty, why so fat still haven break. every day eat pig meat ah? no wonder so fat. Not happy come only lah. waiting for you to come.
- Oi fatty , you so fat why still haven't break . Everyday eat pork ah ? No wonder so fat . Come if you ain't happy . I waiting for you to come .
Macclair: I macclair lah. Not happy come lah. I really wanna punch your ****ing fat pig face .
-I Macclair . Come if you ain't happy . I really want to punch your fucking fat pig face .
ben: you think you cute ar call each other bee and bibi you all should call each other fat ass .
-You two think you are cute issit ? calling each other bee and bibi . You both should call each other fat ass .
sengsoon here: I have enough of u already. one more time i won give u chance . cause u are a fatty pig. u treat me as dog? i will treat u as bulldog. not happy come la hor.
-I have had enough of you already . Once more , i won't give you chance . The reason why is because you are a fat pig . You treated me as a dog , i will tread you as a bulldog . come if you ain't happy .
boon kiat: You dare to touch them ah. You try only.
-Try to touch them if you dare .
Macclair: Kiss my smelly ass lah ****er. So FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
-Kiss my smelly ass . you fucker . so FATTTT...
Your father: yo.
-yo dad .
Chunxiong: I love a.ching alot. You take away from me you this ****er. chee bye i see you comfirm whack you de. Trust me.
-I really love a.ching . You took her away from me . you this fucker . chyebye , i will whack you if i sees you . Trust me .
boon kiat: I tell you 1st ah. Really don touch them ah. You want come touch me and sengsoon. Dun ever think about touching them.
- Let me tel you , Don't touch them . You want to , come touch me and seng soon . Don't ever think of touching them .
Ben: I am ben ah. Kiss my ass lah.
-I am Ben . kiss me ass .
Macclair: Oi you ah, No teste ah. Go stead with a fat girl. A.ching Really can go die.
You , no testis . Stead with a fat girl . A.ching can really go die .
Macclair: Bye. Got taji call me ah,
-Bye , got problem call me .
21 (:: nb fat pig . _|_ your a dog man serousily . let me see u one time hor , you see ... bo icu i not call 21 . nin na buey chao bye . wait only hor .
-NB , fat pig . _l_ seriously , you are a dog . If i see you once again , you will see . I not call 21 . nin na buey chao bye . you shall wait .
Heres the correct spelling and forms of all those dogs .
ChinBoonkiat have the most no. of errors .
BenTanLiangWei is the second most .
SimSengSoon is the third
while , Macclair , not bad wor .
Guys , thanks for tagging .
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment